Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jelajah Sarawak

Arrive at Sibu Sarawak and check in at the ‘best budget hotel’ Perdana Inn. hihihi.. recommended by my friend who lives in Kuching named Ah Kuang (I don’t know his real name). This is an assignment that I have to visit and check the solar system installed at selected villages at rural area. Ah Kuang ni lebih sebagai penunjuk jalan. First destination is Kg Ng Dap. Ah Kuang’s friend named Chen also joins this trip. We went to Kg Dap using Ah Kuang’s lorry (frankly, I imagine 4 wheels pickup suddenly 4 wheels lorry).hahaha. The journey takes about 1.30hours from Sibu to jetty and sampan with engine already waiting for us. Thanks to Ah Kuang because arrange the trip smoothly. I’m not sure how much it cost for sampan’s rental because Ah Kuang already got paid for any transportation on this trip. This is my first time with sampan.. goyang beb.. crossing Rejang river without any life jacket. My mind do not stops thinking about Bujang Senang. Mcm2 baca nak kurangkan takut. Finally, after 30minutes we arrive at Kg Ng Dap. Kg ni betul2 pendalaman. I’m very upset when looking at those peoples who live in this village. You know why? Semua orang pakai baju.. ingatkn dorang ni naked.hihihi.. apala aku ni.. yang x tahan tu ada budak sana yang pakai baju rock mcm loudness, helloween, motorhead and etc. moden gak dorang ni.


Cool.. ni insurance cover x?
















No comments: